Join us in one of our upcoming workshops:
|Recharge Your Energy with the Power of Personality Type||Wednesday, January 31, 2024
7 - 8pm EST
Illuminate Your Path – Unlock Your Midlife Potential (TBD)
When a workshop or speaking event is booked, the client agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Payment for all workshops and/or speaking events must be received in full prior the scheduled workshop or event. Payments for all workshops and events are non-refundable.
- Type to Purpose, LLC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any event, workshop or training program conducted by it. a. Where Type to Purpose, LLC cancels a program or event, Type to Purpose, LLC will refund the payment amount less Eventbrite’s fees.
- Intellectual property rights in all electronic or printed materials, including presentation slides are owned and retained by Type to Purpose, LLC, unless otherwise specified. No content may be copied, uploaded, posted, displayed or reproduced in any way without Type to Purpose, LLC’s prior permission. To the extent permitted by law, Type to Purpose, LLC makes no representation and bears no liability to any person or organization as to the accuracy or suitability of the materials for any particular purpose. All materials produced by the Myers-Briggs Company shall remain their property. No content should be used or reproduced elsewhere.
- Release of liability agreement: by agreeing to the terms and conditions, I acknowledge that I am fully aware of any risks, physical or emotional, involved with participating in the Illuminate Your Path Workshop and voluntarily assume responsibility for my own safety and hereby waive any and all legal rights against Type to Purpose, LLC and their employees for any injuries or damages that may occur during the Illuminate Your Path Workshop.
- Workshop participants and/or the ‘Client Company’ shall, at its expense, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Type to Purpose, LLC and any Indemnitee against any and all claims, charges, debts, demands and lawsuits arising out of or in connection with any claim that Type to Purpose, LLC or Indemnitee's use or possession of the goods or information infringes or misappropriates the patent, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Workshops and Feedback are delivered on the following terms:
- Workshop participants are completing the MBTI® on a voluntary basis.
- A Participant’s Myers-Briggs Personality type is confidential to them. Participants in the workshop need to tell the facilitator if they do not wish to share their personality type with others and, therefore, would like to decline participation in the group exercises.
- The results of the MBTI® are based on the validity and integrity of the information provided by the participant. Type to Purpose, LLC is not in any way liable for the results or the personality type identified during the workshop.
- The results of the MBTI® are for informational purposes only.
- Participants of the workshop agree to the terms, conditions and copyright laws set forth by the Myers-Briggs Company in regards to the use of the MBTI®. Type to Purpose, LLC is in no way liable if a participant(s) violates those terms, conditions and/or copyright laws.
- Legal Disclaimer: Type to Purpose, LLC programs and consultations are in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling, psychotherapy, mental health counseling or any other type of psychotherapy or medical advice. Always seek the advice or treatment of a qualified provider with concerns regarding mental health or counseling needs.